Living quietly often provides the time and space in which to find answers to important questions:
2. When do you think about whether
war is the most extreme form of struggle?
3. How much power do you believe is necessary in order to have a peaceful life?
4. Under what political circumstances do you experience peace?
5. When do you usually have a medley of reflections?
6. How do you usually find inner peace?
7. When have you kept a private journal?
8. What is your definition of optimumism?
9. What is the relationship between peace, power and investment?
10. What does it mean to live quietly, deeply and simply?
11. When has the news media been supportive of peace?
12. What is the relationship between peace and bravery?
13. How do you express power to ensure all people matter?
14. What is the relationship between peace, power and elections?
15. How is peace supportive of a healthy mind?
16. How can peace be maintained and enhanced by new media?
17. How do you express the qualities of pro-social living?
18. What is the connection between peace, power and public knowledge?
19. How much healthier would you feel in a quiet environment?
20. How much more relaxed would you be if you could enjoy more peace?
The above questions may be especially useful to answer before pursuing impact investments.