07 July 2010

A Sometimes Conscious Creature


I see myself as an ever-evolving, sometimes conscious creature who enjoys experiencing life as a journey.

My four blogs reflect various aspects of that journey, communicating some of the discoveries I have made along the way.

Continual Journeys
is about all sorts of travel experiences.

Ancestors Within is about explorations into the past from a uniquely personal point of view.

By Any Other Name
is about aspects of identity from many perspectives.

Quieter Living, this blog, is about discovering peace in both the inner and outer worlds.

I cordially invite you to express your own views on any or all of my blogs, so please pause for a few moments, relax, and introduce yourself by leaving a few thoughtful comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment