21 May 2010

Sunshine through the Window

Now that the nights are becoming cooler here in the town of Dorothea, and the sun is lower in our northern sky during the daytime, I am glad I have a north facing living room, with the sunshine streaming through the window.


As usual on a weekday, the angel one is out and about with his work and I have the house to myself. My writings have been neglected for a while as I have been busy with the research side of my activities.

We do not plan to travel far in the coming months so I should be able to catch up with the many hours I need to spend at the computer keyboard, making sense of everything I have been gathering.

When the house is silent, the air is still, the sun is shining, and the neighbourhood is quiet, I can concentrate. I wish I could do so in less perfect conditions!

No comments:

Post a Comment