03 March 2009

Gentle rain and a day at home

.
If you live in verdant countryside, gentle rain may be a boring phenomenon but for those of us in the town of Dorothea it is a wonderful and unusual experience. Being at home when it is gently raining is delightful. The surrounding neighbourhood sounds are dampened and a temporary cosy bliss prevails.


The rain is so much more pleasant when working from home. I have even had the chance to reflect on my little blogs and make Quieter Living the main entry point for visitors seeking the other three.

Do you find that too many choices can sometimes make you feel as stressed as having no choice at all? I have found that when people provide too many blogs on their main profile page that I don't know where to start!

I hope you will find Quieter Living to be a good starting point.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment